The main officers (päävirkailijat) – Director, Secretary and Treasurer – and the Membership Officer have regular office hours at the office in the 3rd floor of the house during the semesters (see the calendar below). During their hours you can, most importantly, register as a member. Before your registration visit, please check the detailed instructions at "How to join us". In September, the Tutors have also regular hours (named "Jäsenpäivystys" in the calendar) and you can register during their hours, too.
You can reach all the four officers below during their hours at +358 9 2522 5500.
- Director (toiminnanohjaaja): Mr Topias Tolonen
- toiminnanohjaaja(a)hamalais-osakunta.fi, tel. +358 40 534 5896
- gives the magnetic keys (at a €15 deposit) for members to access the house outside the office hours
- Secretary (sihteeri): Ms Laura Weckström
- takes the minutes at general assemblies and Board meetings
- does the first registrations of postgraduate students without student cards and the first registrations of associate members (ulkojäsenet)
- Treasurer (taloudenhoitaja): Mr Juhana Järviö
- taloudenhoitaja(a)hamalais-osakunta.fi, tel. +358 41 362 8487
- takes care of finances of Hämäläis-Osakunta
- Membership Officer (jäsensihteeri): Ms Jonna Rinne
- maintains the e-mailing lists
- is responsible for the physical and electronic members' register
During the office hours you can also inquire after your lost property. The Resources and Premises Committee (yleisvaliokunta) cleans up the house regularly of all lost property, so please be sure to save your belongings on time!
Apartment-related questions? Contact HYS
No one of the four abovementioned officers deals with apartment-related matters in any way. Therefore, if you have any questions about applications, rent payment, etc., please check the websites of the Häme Student Foundation (in Finnish, Hämäläisten ylioppilassäätiö or HYS) or contact the foundation's Housing Manager Mr Heikki Holm (heikki.holm(a)hys.net).
Summer and winter vacations
There are no regular office hours from late-May to late-August or the winter vacation of the University (approximately mid-December to mid-January). In case you are unable to visit the office during the hours (or your matter is urgent and it is summer or winter vacation), you can contact the officers and, possibly, agree on a visit: if you need to register, please contact the Membership Officer, and on other matters, contact the main officers.